Sunday, October 7, 2012

October's Gold


"October's Gold" 8 x 10 in.





 

  
 Pine creek in bad light...still looks good though

Happy fall everyone!  This weeks post comes from eastern Idaho (a.k.a. paradise).   This scene is from Pine Creek which is close to the Teton Valley.  This is the perfect time of year to head to eastern Idaho.  The willows, cottonwood, and aspen trees are all at peak color.  

As great as the color is the fishing is even better so I spent the majority of my time fishing.  However, I was able to squeeze in time for a few small studies. When I started this scene the sun was out and the color was really singing.  However, some afternoon clouds came over and killed the light.  So I stuck to my original idea the best I could. 

I hope everyone gets a chance to head out and enjoy the fall color while it lasts.  Until next time....



1 comment:

  1. VERY nice. The colors of fall are my favorite. Of course we don't have them here yet, but I sure am looking forward to them. I would like to see some of the fish photos. I love to fish and hunt also, really anything outdoors, (sometimes even yard work.)

    ReplyDelete